Life Impact From Care Net Manasota
Care Net Manasota 2019 Client and Services Statistics:
- A total of 2,829 clients were seen coming through our doors for services.
- 184 Ultrasounds performed.
- 224 Pregnancy tests given.
- 1,702 “Earn While You Learn” parenting classes provided
- 21 abortion minded women chose LIFE for their baby.
- 505 baby materials were distributed from our Baby Boutique to families in need.
- *62 babies were born to moms at Care Net Manasota.
- 1,370.75 Volunteer Hours through limited medical services, parenting education, material assistance, adoption resources and facts on all pregnancy options available, Care Net Manasota equips women and families to navigate the joys and challenges of parenthood, resulting in a more successful future for both the child and parents. We know an unexpected pregnancy can bring fear and uncertainty. We care and are here to help.
Each year Care Net Manasota Pregnancy Center provides help, hope, and life-affirming resources to over 1,000 women and families in our community.
Latest Information and Statistics:
Manatee County, Florida Population 2019 Manatee County, Florida ‘s estimated population is 385,450 with a growth rate of 2.68% in the past year according to the most recent United States census data. Manatee County, Florida is the 15th largest county in Florida.
Approximately 862,320 abortions occurred in the United States in 2017. The resulting abortion rate of 13.5 abortions per 1,000 women of reproductive age (15–44).
With our Donors help- we continue to help the abortion minded number’s decrease in our area.
Follow Us To
See Our Impact
Leave your name and email below along with what you are looking for in the message box.
Or you can call us at 941-751-1966 or text us at 941-479-1085