Protect God's Gift of Life
As Christians, we know that every human life is a gift from God. But when women face crisis pregnancies, abortion often seems like the only solution. We need your help to make sure that women are educated in order to make an informed decision. Care Net Manasota Pregnancy Center is the church’s local mission partnership to promote the sanctity of human life in our community, protect the unborn and demonstrate the love of Christ to women, couples and families facing unplanned pregnancies.
Prayer warriors are needed at Care Net Manasota Pregnancy Center.
- Bayshore Baptist Church
- Bayside Community Church
- Bible Baptist Church
- Bradenton Christian Reform
- Braden River Presbyterian Church
- Calvary Baptist Church
- Christian Retreat
- Church of the Cross
- Church of Hope Palmetto
- Church on the Rock
- City Life Church
- Crossroads Christian Church
- Diocese of Venice
- Fellowship Church of God
- First Baptist Church of Palmetto
- First Presbyterian Church
- Harbor Community Church
- Knights of Columbus
- Oneco United Methodist Church
- Our Lady of the Angels Catholic Church
- Our Lady Queen of Martyrs Catholic Church
- Parrish United Methodist Church
- Redemption Church of Manatee
- Resonate Life Church
- River Life Church
- Shoreline Calvary Church
- St. Joseph Catholic Church
- Sts. Peter and Paul the Apostles Church
- West Bradenton Baptist Church
5. Participate In Sanctity of Human Life Sunday
Sanctity of Human Life is celebrated to the closest Sunday to the anniversary of the Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade. This is a time for Churches to hear more about the issue of Life, what God’s heart about Life is, and how their congregation can become more engaged in protecting life in Manatee and surrounding counties. Churches can celebrate Life on that specific Sunday or may choose to open the celebration up to the whole month of January.
There are multiple ways your Church can get involved in Sanctity of Human Life Sunday!
Follow Us To
See Our Impact
Leave your name and email below along with what you are looking for in the message box.
Or you can call us at 941-751-0153 or text us at 941-479-1085